By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

4.19.2010

God...who are You & what can You do for me? Session 10


By His Grace Ministry and At the Well...In Pursuit of Titus 2
are partnering together to offer you an online Bible Study.


I invite you to join us today as we wrap up our study
"God...who are You & what can You do for me?" Session 10.

Photobucket

2 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Kerri said...

Jenifer,
Thank you so much for your ministry and for giving your time and dedication to share this Bible study. I enjoyed it so much and have really learned a lot about myself and my relationship with God. I have grown closer to Him as a result of this study. Keep up the good work!! Continued prayers for you and your family!!

Blessings,
Kerri - Mommy 4 Him

Heather said...

I miss our study and time together! I have a friend is who doing to study now,she asked me about it!