By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

10.17.2008

Will, The Mighty Warrior

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Psalm Friday for this brief announcement:

Happy Birthday to the little man in my life!!


To my baby boy,

Yes, you are still my baby and will always be. I can't believe that you are already 6 years old. Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that I found out your were coming into our lives. I knew right from the start that you were a precious little boy who would change our lives forever. And, boy howdy was I right. From the womb I knew you were like no other. You were always moving, always kicking, and if I could have heard you, I bet you were always talking. You have been a true delight and a challenge at times. You've taught me total dependence upon Jesus, because there have been days I've wondered where in the world you came from.

Know that I pray for you always. I pray that you grow to be a mighty warrior in God's army. I pray that you be a defender of the weak and a helper to the needy. I pray that you love Jesus more than anything in this world and that your heart's desire is to always serve Him. I pray that all that energy contained inside that little body of yours be used to set this world on fire for Jesus.

You are my heart. You are my baby boy. May God richly bless you, protect you, and use you to bring honor and glory to His name.

I love you! Mom

1 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Michele Williams said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday! My grandson will be 14 years old on Monday.... It seems like yesterday that I saw him born! Time does fly by fast. Enjoy...