By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

9.03.2009

Exemplify Online- September Issue

The September issue of Exemplify Online is hot off the press. This month's theme is PATIENCE. Couldn't we all use a little more of that!?!?!

Grab yourself a good ole' cup of joe, curl up in your favorite chair, and be inspired, encouraged, and challenged by this month's issue.

Oh, be sure to check out my marriage article on pages 5 & 6, "Love Longsuffering"! I'd love for you to stop back by here and let me know your thoughts and share with all of us how God has taught or is teaching you patience through your marriage.

Have a great day in Jesus!!!



Photobucket

2 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

LisaShaw said...

My grand babies are visiting so I'm making quick rounds but will definitely mark this so that I can come back, read it and comment.

As one who has been married for longer than a minute (smile) to a remarkable, Christian man of integrity I can certainly say that we've both had to learn patience over the years through Christ. Whenever you bring two people together in marriage, patience and EVERY other fruit of the spirit has to be learned and lived out.

Love you.

LisaShaw said...

I finally was able to read your post on Exemplify. Awesome! I enjoyed that you used Hosea as an example. Correct that many marriages are not to the extreme of Hosea's however we all experienced testings in our marriages that required us to love, endure and display great PATIENCE and it can only be done through GOD's grace.

I believe that when we use the anchors of love and self control (fruit of the spirit) is when we are able to display the other 7 fruit as well.

Thanks for your great sharing!

Marriage is a very important subject to me. I've shared under Marriage Flavor link on my SLw/L blog if you ever have time pop in.

I'll be sharing more as the LORD leads.

Love ya and thanks again for the blessing of your heart!