By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

9.17.2009

Is that Gibberish You're Speakin'?

I was first introduced to Dr. Gary Chapman's book, The Five Love Languages, in a pre-marital counseling class while in college. The book was great and all; lots of "neat" ideas. But, to be honest, I only read it because I had to. It wasn't really one of those books I was dying to read or anything. I read it because, well, it was a requirement. Little did I know, though, that in a few years it would be a very useful resource to have at my fingertips.

When my husband and I first met and started dating, there were two things that stood out to me about him. First,...

To read the rest of today's devotional, hop on over to At the Well...In Pursuit of Titus 2.


At the Well Blog Button


Photobucket

1 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Unknown said...

Hello Lady!

I tagged you in "Prayer Chain"

Hope you have a blessed weekend!