By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

9.22.2009

In His Word Bible Study- Tonight is the Night!!!!

For all my local friends out there...this is for you!!!! Will you join us?


***************************************************

~Do you desire to dig deeper into God’s Word?~

~Does your heart ache for a more intimate knowledge of who your Savior is?~

~Do you long for meaningful, God-centered, relationships with other women?~

***************************************************

If you answered a resounding “YES!” to any of these questions, then “In HIS Word Bible Study” is the place for you!

~I.H.W Bible Study will meet on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month,

beginning Sept. 22, 2009, in the home of Lorri Foster.

~We will have a time of fellowship from 6:30- 7:00 pm & then dig down deep

In His Word from 7:00-8:30.

~Our first study will be Kay Arthur’s book, Lord, I Need Grace to Make it Today ($15).

For more information or to sign-up, please contact Jenifer Jernigan, jernigan4jc@embarqmail.com or Lorri Foster lorrifoster@nc.rr.com .

**There will be a limited number of books on hand for you to purchase.
Make sure to sign-up to reserve your copy.

**No childcare will be provided for I.H.W Bible Studies.

If you'd like to sign up now, click here for a private sign up form!



Photobucket

4 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

LisaShaw said...

I love your header!

Wish I lived closer to participate!

Enjoy the WORD of THE LORD!

Cindy Bultema said...

Love your new look!! :)

Toknowhim said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello...How are things going?

Wish I could be at your study :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be a part of the study!!! Please let me know if I could ever bring anything or help or in any way!!! Blessings, Tanya Faulkner