By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

3.10.2010

WFW- Resting in Him



Resting in the Lord God Almighty today!

Lori from All You have to Give is hosting WFW.
Be sure to visit her and all the other ladies who are sharing the Word through picture.

Happy WFW!




Photobucket

13 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Debbie Petras said...

Jenifer, I love the photo and the Scripture. If only I would rest in Him all day long.

Blessings my new Facebook friend,
Debbie

Joyfull said...

Praise God He gives us rest! Love this picture and verse.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! May we rest in Him. I love this Psalm. My son is learning it for school now. So much truth! Thanks for sharing today!


BTW, I did get your email. Thanks! I will reply soon. Hope you are having a great day!

annies home said...

such a peaceful thought

Anonymous said...

Can't picture rest any better than that! Awesome!

lori said...

We all need to REST...restore and renew those spirits!

LOVE it! If it weren't raining cats and dogs, I'd do just that in my yard!

Love it! Love you!

Peggy said...

Blessings Jenifer...Yes, I need the REST and Jehovah Rapha leads me to these green pastures (but not around here where I'm living - lol)! What a great photo and love the look! The letters are crisp and fresh...just like one feels after Jehovah Rapha heals and refreshes. Just one touch of the Master's hand...

Thank you sweet sister...I guess this means that you too need a rest! EnJOY a peaceful REST in Him.

Love,
Peggy

LeAnn said...

I like it! What a wonderful presentation of this verse. :)

Lisa said...

I love when the rest days come. :O)

Great WFW!

Beth in NC said...

Oh Jenifer, I love it! Great job!

Mimi said...

Beautiful words, and beautiful picture, I'm so thankful for my time of Rest in Him!

Hugs, Linda

Cathy said...

Beautiful ~ Blesssings ~

ozjane said...

Loving image of the peaceful rest that God holds out to us.
Is 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would