By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

3.13.2008

Update on my friend

Let me start out by saying thank you all so much for praying for my friends who were in the motorcycle accident. You will never know how much it means to me knowing that I have sisters out there praying for these precious people. We are so very blessed to be a part of the family of God! I can't begin to imagine going through this life without sisters (and brothers, if you're out there) like you all.

As of now, the doctors are planning on starting to slowly wean her off the meds either tomorrow or Saturday and begin waking her up. Please, please pray that all goes well with this and that she wakes up without any trouble. Please continue to pray for her healing and complete recovery. Also, please keep her husband, two girls, and baby boy in your prayers.

Thanks again for lifting this family up in your prayers.

Make sure to come by tomorrow for Psalm Friday.

Love and blessings to all of you.

1 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Cheri said...

I am so glad things are looking up for your friends. I do pray that they continue on a positive path!

You are a blessing to me also. I come by here usually by way of your comments because I always forget about adding people to my blog roll. You reminded me that is an option. I am also adding you to my list of buddies to visit.

See you soon, Cheri