By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

3.21.2008

Why "Good Friday"?




How could today, the day of Jesus' death, be called "Good Friday"? Why would such a title be given to a day filled with hatred, beatings, blood, pain, and lose of life? One reason...

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever belives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

It was all because He loved you!

2 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Cheri said...

WOW! What a great video and song. I haven't even read what you have beneath it yet. I have tears in my eyes.

What love...what amazing love!!

Cheri said...

Hi Jenifer, I don't mind if you share it with your friends! Please know that they are in my prayers.

I like the new look!