By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

8.26.2009

And they said dinosaurs were extinct- HA!

I rise fairly early in the morning. Usually my first stop, after the potty of course (smile), is to the freezer to get out the coffee so that I can prepare of nice pot of freshly brewed organic coffee to get me going for the day.

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to find this little guy standing guard over the goods.

I guess Mr. T-Rex needs coffee to get going in the mornings too. Who knew!?!



Photobucket

6 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Angie said...

Thanks for the smile you just put on my face! :o)

Victoria said...

Too funny...I guess that time I couldn't find my keys and decided to look for them in the fridge wasn't as silly as I thought. If you found a dinosaur, keys could end up there..lol

HisFireFly said...

I love this.. it has me grinning Big Time!!

Guess everyone loves coffee!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh too funny! Guess even dinosaurs need a little coffee to get going in the morning ;)

Loriann said...

Love it!!! My kids leave me "presents" everywhere to find, we trade out, it is a fun game, and always makes me smile... so nice to be loved.
Much Love and Prayers, Lori and girls

Tracey said...

How precious! My girls have made it a game to hide unexpected things around the house. Their favorite variation is to hide the dustbuster (once they've finished using it to clean up their mess) in a dresser drawer, the laundry basket, etc. It's quickly becoming a family joke!