By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

8.17.2009

One Last Hoorah!


We are off to the great state of Florida! Our plan is to visit with family, make a trip to the beach, and hopefully do a little relaxing before we start school next week. We covet your prayers as we travel.

See you when we get back!!






Photobucket

5 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Linda said...

Have a wonderful time Jenifer.

Your friend,
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Amy said...

Be safe!
Blessings,
Amy

LisaShaw said...

Enjoy yourselves. Didn't know you were coming to Florida. I'm out this way would have loved to have met you.

Blessings and peace!

Love ya.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I hope you guys have a great time! My son and I just got back from vacation. It was wonderful. But I am now trying to catch up. I have missed visiting with you. I hope you guys are doing well. Take care my friend!

Oh and I will definitely be praying for travelling mercies!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!