By His Grace and In His Word Ministries has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jeniferjernigan.com/
and update your bookmarks.

8.29.2009

Be Sure to Check This Out!

Here are a couple of things I'd like to encourage you to check out. It might not be for you per say, but I am MOST positive there is someone in your life you can pass this info on to.


She Seeks


First, She Seeks. This is a site for young professionals, college students, or 18-29 year old women journeying through life and trying to figure it out. She Seeks is a division of Proverbs 31 Ministries and is coordinated by Lisa Whittle. Lisa has a great team of ladies supporting her and helping her out with this ministry. And, yes, I am bragging when I say that two of them are my friends!! Nicki Koziarz and Sarah Martin are precious ladies seeking to honor the Lord in all they do.

Secondly, I am so exicted to be involved with this next venture and want to personally invite each of you to join us at The Live, Laugh, Love Women's Retreat 2010. The team of women behind this retreat is made up of women who have a passion to serve the Lord and encourage women in their walk with Him.



When: January 30-31, 2010- Saturday 1pm- Sunday 12 pm


Where: Fort Caswell, NC- near Oak Island, NC


Who should come: YOU!! Every woman- married, single, starting over... wherever you are at in life! Sunday school classes, Women's Bible Study groups, Church groups, Girlfriends, Anyone!!!

Cost: Early bird registration is $65 before November 31, 2009. December 1, 2009 the price goes to $70.

**$20 non-refundable deposit due with registration.


For more info or to register click HERE.


I hope you will take some time and check out these two opportunities. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Have a happy day!!


Photobucket

1 Lovely Thoughts Shared:

Jennifer said...

I am really looking forward to the woman's retreat...didn't realize the date for early registration is "right around the corner" - thanks for reminding me! (I'm always waiting until the 11th hour!) I am attending with a girlfriend - and we can't wait to "retreat" :)